For new franchisees, ERA organises an initial “Foundational Training” of 10 days in England, at the European Support Centre in Kent.
You will focus on topics such as the methodology, client acquisition, project management and analysis as well as our systems and our tools.
You will also be assigned an experienced ERA franchisee coach to assist you in acquiring new clients, in project management activities and project analysis during the first 6 months of your licence. Furthermore, we offer additional professional training courses and continuous technical specialization in specific areas to help you seize new opportunities and expand your areas of competence.
We also organize several events, conferences, workshops and seminars by internal and external experts in the various categories of expenditure, to share their skills and knowledge throughout ERA. We provide all of the specialized training, professional support, skills and assistance required in order to build a profitable and successful business with ERA.
• How to acquire new clients and develop long-term relationships
• How to create income streams from different sources
• How to analyse client spending and identifying savings margins
• How to negotiate with suppliers and prepare tenders
• How to produce and implement consultancy activities
• How to collaborate productively with clients
• How to sell effectively and build a thriving business
• How to collaborate with other ERA franchisees through joint-venture projects
"I joined ERA recently after a very careful selection. ERA presented me with the package that I was looking for: a team of experienced professionals supporting my development, a proven methodology, and a structured brand. I found the opportunity to work in different areas (sales, client management and analysis) to be very interesting"