Houssine is a result driven FMCG (Food and Beverage manufacturing) leader with 20+ years senior management experience at country, region, and global levels.
As a multicultural leader with strong technical and business background, Houssine managed complex projects and operations in Asia, Middle East, and India regions for multinationals such as P&G and Pepsi Co. developing and implementing operational processes, launching new products and packages and continuously driving efficiencies.
- Generated USD 3.5 Million yearly cost reduction through product and packaging value engineering initiatives (20 projects) as R&D Senior Director MENA-India.
- Drove Innovation Revenue to reach USD 80 Million across MENA-India through cross functional project management optimization (60 projects).
Areas of Expertise
- Beverage Packaging and product formulation development and optimization (Value engineering)
- Industrial coolers / vending / fountain equipment for beverages (procurement, asset tracking and control)
- Innovation Process management (Stage Gate) design and implementation
- Cross functional Project management / Plants start-ups
English, French and Arabic languages.