Your Time Matters, so make the most of it
ERA is a leading global cost optimization consultancy, with the resources to help you reduce costs; enhance quality and service delivery; improve supplier relationships; assess your internal processes; meet compliance targets and demonstrate to other stakeholders that you are achieving best value.
Our risk-free approach enables businesses like yours to engage with us and generate significant cost savings and innovative new ways of working with suppliers, thanks to the skills of our global network of more than 700 consultants.
Explore the information below which demonstrates why cost optimization is a massive opportunity for your commercial growth and financial security, and it starts with a conversation.
- Significant cost savings: Our savings average circa 20% across all projects undertaken, typically including an improvement in the quality or service levels enjoyed by you
- No on-going time or resource commitments needed from you: ERA has a global network of more than 700 specialised consultants who provide your business with the time and resource needed to achieve successful cost saving projects
- Rapid results: ERA brings expert resource to each review, which in some cases can take less than 10 weeks to reach a point where options to reduce costs can be presented
- No up front costs or budget needed: We operate on a "no savings, no fee" basis, meaning if we can't find any savings then you don't pay anything. All of our fees come entirely from the savings we generate so you don't need a budget and there's no up front costs
- Independence: While we are an influential force within the supply chain, we are immune to influence from suppliers. We have the ability to approach the whole market on your behalf, unrestricted by agreements or preferred suppliers
- Implementation experience: ERA project teams have implemented thousands of projects across thousands of clients. You can be assured of our ability to make change happen without it being distracting to the core focus of your organisation
- Maximise your time: Our experts take care of everything so you can stay focused on the other priorities of your business whilst we save you money and generate more cash
What if I don’t have time or looking for cost savings isn’t a priority?
We understand you may be short on time and undoubtedly have lots of priorities to deal with. That’s why partnering with ERA is so beneficial, as we provide all of the time and resource needed to deliver our successful cost optimization projects, thanks to our network of more than 700 consultants.
What does “No On-Going Time Commitment” mean?
At the start of a new relationship with ERA we will want to spend some time with you to ensure we fully understand your needs and your business, whilst also handling any questions or requests you may have. These initial meetings will of course require some time however, once they are dealt with our teams are able to move forward without imposing prohibitive time requirements on you, meaning you and your team are able to focus on the other key priorities of your business whilst we work in the background.
What does “No Savings, No Fee” actually mean?
In addition, we work on a “No Savings, No Fee” basis, meaning if we cannot find any savings, then you don’t pay anything. Furthermore, our fees come entirely from the savings we generate, so you don’t need any budget to work with us as there are no up front fees.
We can’t afford to work with external consultants
You don’t need any budget to work with us as there are no up front costs and our fees come entirely from the savings we generate. Our “no savings, no fee” approach also means that if we cannot find any savings, you don’t pay anything.
Do we have to change supplier(s)?
We regularly deliver successful cost saving projects without the need to change suppliers. In most cases incumbent suppliers remain in place, but with better terms/services/prices.
Even if you feel your costs are under control, listen to our clients explain why ERA is relevant to you
The mind-set of many organisations is that providing their suppliers are meeting the service and quality levels required to maintain operations and their overall spend is within budget parameters, that everything is working well, as senior decision makers can often feel their costs are relatively under control and managed to a satisfactory level.
But what if your spend is actually significantly higher than the true market rate? Without external validation of pricing and service level arrangements, it’s impossible to know. Our independent analysis ensures you are receiving best value and not wasting money through unnecessary over payment in any area of spending.
ERA has been delivering sustainable cost savings to businesses around the world for more than 25 years. Our network of more than 700 consultants have completed thousands of successful projects, resulting in more cash and better services for our clients.
Once you've clicked to view the video player, use the built in navigation to explore through the different videos available. You'll hear from business leaders across various industries like Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Professional Services explaining how our risk-free approach has enabled them to engage with us and generate significant cost savings and innovative new ways of working with suppliers.
Our journey to become Carbon Negative
Delivering tailored solutions to benefit business health and growth, advising on industry-specific best practices and reducing costs is what ERA does, but we believe in going further and being a business that is also a force for good. Offsetting our own footprint is one thing, but the opportunity to do more lies in what we can deliver to our clients. Often, we deliver sustainability alongside our savings.
Learn more about our journey to become Carbon Negative.
We like to have a brief, no obligation chat with our potential clients to help provide a bit more detail and clarity about what we can do for them and to give them the opportunity to ask any specific questions they may have. This quick chat can be extremely helpful for understanding the size and scale of the value we can deliver to your business, so we encourage you to get in touch today so that we can organise this introductory conversation. We will ensure it is kept brief and there are no obligations or commitments.